Jenna Jameson, former adult film star, pleads guilty to DUI
(CBS/AP) WESTMINSTER, Calif. - Former adult film star Jenna Jameson pleaded guilty Thursday to driving under the influence when she struck a light pole in Southern California.
Jameson was arrested May 25 when her Range Rover struck the pole in Westminster, resulting in minor injuries. Tests showed her blood-alcohol level was 0.13 percent, Orange County prosecutors said. That's above the state's legal limit of 0.08 percent.
Jameson was sentenced to three years of informal probation and ordered to pay $340 in fines and participate in a Mothers Against Drunk Driving "victims' impact panel."
Her attorney, John Kremer, said Jameson is apologetic and thankful that nobody was seriously hurt.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Ohio day care worker charged with drugging kids' snacks