Ala. strip club shooting leaves three dead, one wounded, suspect arrested, police say
(CBS/AP) DOTHAN, Ala. - Authorities have arrested Ryan Clark Petersen for allegedly shooting three people to death at an Alabama strip club and wounding a fourth.
Petersen, 22, faces three counts of capital murder for the killing of an employee, the club owner's son and a customer, at "Teasers" in Wicksburg, Ala., a little before midnight Thursday. He's also charged with one count of attempted murder, according to Houston County Sherriff Andy Hughes.
Police identified the dead as Tiffani Paige Grissett, 31, the owner's son, Cameron Eubanks, 20, and Thomas Robins Jr., 59. Scotty Russell, 33, was wounded in the gunfire.
The shooting followed a dispute inside the club, according to Sheriff Hughes.
Officers found Petersen hiding in woods near the club.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen