Jilted man used ex-girlfriend's nude pics to create phony profiles of her, police say
(CBS/WCCO) LINO LAKES, Minn. - A Minnesota man has been charged with creating fake profiles on several social networking sites using nude photos of his ex-girlfriend.
According to CBS Minnesota, Christian Richard Montgomery, 20, is charged with stalking, defamation and identity theft, a criminal complaint states.
According to the complaint, Montgomery's ex-girlfriend reportedly told police the Lino Lakes man made fake profiles on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, then uploaded nude pictures of her onto the accounts.
The woman claims Mongomery threatened to create the profiles after she told him she wanted to break up, CBS Minnesota reports.
Montgomery reportedly later told police he created the accounts while drunk because his ex-girlfriend disrespected him by breaking up with him.
The fake Facebook account had 11 friends, and the fake Twitter account had more than 50 followers, CBS Minnesota reports.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship