Ga. man forced 7-year-old to smoke pot at gunpoint, police say
(CBS/AP) SANTA ROSA, Fla. - Georgia man Justin Mitchell is accused of hitting his wife and forcing a 7-year-old boy to smoke pot at gunpoint.
On July 12, Mitchell, 26, pointed a gun at the boy and threatened to shoot him if he didn't smoke the marijuana, according to the arrest report by police in the Florida panhandle.
He pointed the gun at his wife's head and threatened to shoot her, according to authorities.
Mitchell is also accused of robbing his wife of cash and personal property.
Additionally, he is accused of stealing a man's debit card and robbing another woman of her personal property, according to officials.
Mitchell faces multiple charges and is currently being held at the Walton County Jail in Florida without bond.
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Prosecutors: Accused killer Kelly Soo Park is a "flight risk"
- N.J. cop accused of firebombing supervisor's home
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers