Ga. man forced 7-year-old to smoke pot at gunpoint, police say
(CBS/AP) SANTA ROSA, Fla. - Georgia man Justin Mitchell is accused of hitting his wife and forcing a 7-year-old boy to smoke pot at gunpoint.
On July 12, Mitchell, 26, pointed a gun at the boy and threatened to shoot him if he didn't smoke the marijuana, according to the arrest report by police in the Florida panhandle.
He pointed the gun at his wife's head and threatened to shoot her, according to authorities.
Mitchell is also accused of robbing his wife of cash and personal property.
Additionally, he is accused of stealing a man's debit card and robbing another woman of her personal property, according to officials.
Mitchell faces multiple charges and is currently being held at the Walton County Jail in Florida without bond.
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- N.J. cop accused of firebombing supervisor's home
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths