Ga. man forced 7-year-old to smoke pot at gunpoint, police say
(CBS/AP) SANTA ROSA, Fla. - Georgia man Justin Mitchell is accused of hitting his wife and forcing a 7-year-old boy to smoke pot at gunpoint.
On July 12, Mitchell, 26, pointed a gun at the boy and threatened to shoot him if he didn't smoke the marijuana, according to the arrest report by police in the Florida panhandle.
He pointed the gun at his wife's head and threatened to shoot her, according to authorities.
Mitchell is also accused of robbing his wife of cash and personal property.
Additionally, he is accused of stealing a man's debit card and robbing another woman of her personal property, according to officials.
Mitchell faces multiple charges and is currently being held at the Walton County Jail in Florida without bond.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web