David Goeser Missing: Car of UCLA student found in Pacific Palisades, LAPD say
(CBS) LOS ANGELES - California police found a car in Pacific Palisades Wednesday belonging to missing UCLA honors student David Goeser, CBS Los Angeles reports.
LAPD said Goeser, 22, was last seen by his roommates Sunday at his residence just west of UCLA in Westwood. When family members hadn't heard from him for over a week, they went to his home to check on him.
They didn't find Goeser, but they did say he left his cell phone, identification and credit cards at his home.
Police found Goeser's 2001 white four-door Toyota Corolla Wednesday evening in Pacific Palisades. Goeser may have a Washington state driver's license in his possession with the number GOESEDJ106L4.
The English major is under medical care and needs regular medication, according to CW affiliate KTLA. His parents said he hasn't been in touch in recent months, and has been struggling with depression lately.
Anyone with information regarding Goeser's whereabouts should call the Los Angeles Police Department's missing persons unit at (213) 996-1800.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"