Jacob Kudla, Jourdan Bobbish: $25K reward offered for information about missing Mich. teens
(CBS) WESTLAND, Mich. - Crime Stoppers of Michigan is offering a $25,000 reward for tips that would bring the safe return of missing Michigan teens Jacob Kudla, 18, and Jourdan Bobbish, 17, CBS Detroit reports.
The two teenagers was last seen Sunday evening when they left a relative's home on Detroit's east side. Virgie Kudla, Jacob's mother, grew concerned when her son didn't return home that night and filed a missing persons report in Westland.
Detroit Police impounded Kudla's 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier late Monday night, which was found with its sound system removed and abandoned near an apartment. Reports say the boys were carrying a large amount of cash for unknown reasons when they disappeared, according to CBS Detroit.
"There has been no activity on either of their cell phones since," Virgie Kudla said. "There has been no activity on either of their bank cards or bank accounts since. They've just kind of vanished."
Friends and families spent hours searching through Detroit neighborhoods and passing out flyers. But on Wednesday, police asked them to cease because authorities have gathered a task force to help with the search and they didn't want any interference.
If anyone has seen Jacob Kudla or Jourdan Bobbish, or has any information on their whereabouts, contact the Detroit Criminal Investigation unit at 313-596-5240. Anonymous tips can be made to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP, online at www.1800speakup.org or text "CSM" and your tip to CRIMES (274637).
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case