Man refuses to leave NC jail, gets rearrested
Some people just don't know how to say goodbye.
The News Record of Greensboro reports 37-year-old Rodney Valentine wouldn't leave the Rockingham County lockup Saturday after authorities refused to give him a ride to a motel.
Valentine had been behind bars since May 22. Now he's charged with second-degree trespassing and right back in familiar surroundings.
He's being held on $500 bond and is scheduled to appear in court Aug. 9.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered