Sarah Jones, former teacher and Bengals cheerleader, plans to testify at sex abuse trial
(CBS/AP) COVINGTON, Ky. - Former Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader Sarah Jones says she plans to testify at her sex abuse trial. Her mother, Cheryl Jones, who's accused of evidence tampering in the case, also intends to take the stand.
Sarah Jones is a former northern Kentucky high school teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with a student. The trial is scheduled for October.
Motions to dismiss the case are pending in Kenton County Circuit Court and they will be reportedly be heard on July 30.
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Third Calif. law student charged in Vegas bird killing
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- Zimmerman defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Prosecutors: Accused killer Kelly Soo Park is a "flight risk"
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly