"Bath salts" behind new mom's arrest in Pa. maternity ward, police say
Murphy is charged with aggravated assault and various drug counts for allegedly the powerful sstimulants and then stripping naked and fighting with staff at the Altoona Regional Hospital on June 17. She faces a preliminary hearing Aug. 8.
Hospital police were reportedly called to subdue Murphy after she stripped, rolled around on the shower floor, and couldn't answer questions from hospital staff. Police said they later found the drugs in Murphy's personal effects and at her home.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- 13-yr.-old girls targeted in Minn. abduction attempts