"Bath salts" behind new mom's arrest in Pa. maternity ward, police say
Murphy is charged with aggravated assault and various drug counts for allegedly the powerful sstimulants and then stripping naked and fighting with staff at the Altoona Regional Hospital on June 17. She faces a preliminary hearing Aug. 8.
Hospital police were reportedly called to subdue Murphy after she stripped, rolled around on the shower floor, and couldn't answer questions from hospital staff. Police said they later found the drugs in Murphy's personal effects and at her home.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles