Calif. police investigating children's fight posted on Facebook
According to CBS Los Angeles, the video was posted on the Facebook page of Austin Gamboa, who has ties to the greater Los Angeles area. It was titled,""My nephew messed him up for picking on his home boy..."
In the video clip, two young boys appear to be kicking, punching and choking one another as other children cheer. The unidentified person who shot the video can be heard saying the name "Charlie" as well as directing the boys to get "back on the grass" and off the concrete during the fight, CBS Los Angeles reports.
It is unknown exactly when and where the video was taken. The clip has been turned over to the San Bernardino County Sheriff, according to the station.
Authorities are asking for the public's help in identifying those involved.
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, released from prison
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Embattled ex-Elmo puppeteer wins 3 Daytime Emmys
- Calif. teacher accused of killing wife arrested after search
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Joseph Naso, 79, on trial in "Double Initial" murders
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Medical examiner resigns after 3 die in same hotel room
- Report: Weekend violence leaves 7 dead, 46 shot in Chicago
- Calif. school district wins $2.6M in "false rape" case
- Funeral held for Md. girl who police say was raped, killed
- Jimmy Hoffa search focuses on field in Detroit suburb
- Court revisits disputed 911 call in Zimmerman trial
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender