'Oil of Olay Bandit' surrenders near Dallas, report says
Police said 27-year-old Efrain Hardman surrendered at about noon Wednesday to police in Coppell, Texas. Authorities believe he's stolen more than $40,000 worth of Olay products.
According to CBSDFW, authorities had previously said Hardman's alleged m.o. is the same each time: He pulls up to the front of a Tom Thumb grocery store, fills a shopping handbasket with Oil of Olay, and then just walks out the door without paying.
From there, Hardman gets into his own car or the vehicle of a waiting accomplice, and drives off, police said.
But now that the 'oil of olay' suspect has reportedly surrendered, the whole complexion of the case has changed.
I know...you wish you thought of that.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Matt Baker, "Murdering Minister," Gets 65 Years for Killing Wife
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Matt Baker Trial: Ex Mistress Vanessa Bulls Says Preacher Killed Wife
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan