"I'm Stupid": Mea culpa from man caught with heroin at police station
That's apparently how a couple of men from Nashua, N.H. got caught trying to use heroin Monday outside the police station in Lawrence, Mass, CBS Boston reported.
Ilyass Nabih and Thony Sengsoulya were arrested in a restricted parking area right outside the police station.
"The officer observed a vehicle parked in a police parking spot, which is restricted area for police vehicles only and the car was actually at an angle where it was taking up a couple of spots," Lawrence Police Chief John Romero said, according to CBS Boston.
The officer who approached the haphazardly parked vehicle witnessed what he called attempted drug use.
"As he approached the window he observed the individuals appear to be using drugs and then he opened the door to an individual who was about to shoot up heroin," explained Romero.
The men acknowledged their mistake - well, that's something - but they're now facing heroin related charges.
"His answer to the officer was just something to the effect of 'I'm stupid,'" said Romero of one suspect.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"