Fla. teens Nicholas Presha and Jeremy Stewart were killed execution style, according to newly released evidence
Jesse Brandon Davis, 30, and Hector Manuel Rodriguez, 31, have been charged with first-degree murder and kidnapping in the deaths of the 16-year-old Presha and 18-year-old Stewart in April.
The newly released report reveals Davis' girlfriend, Angela Patterson, told authorities she walked into the house she shared with Davis and saw Rodriguez and Davis holding a white male and black male at gunpoint, reports CBS affiliate WKMG. She said the teens were naked with their hands behind their backs, according to the police reports.
A confidential informant also reportedly saw the boys being held at gunpoint, the evidence states. He told investigators he asked Rodriguez what happened to the boys and Rodriguez allegedly said, they "shot them execution-style."
Sheriff Jerry Demings said high school students Presha and Stewart met the two men intending to sell them two stolen handguns. But he says the teens were robbed and shot with at least one of the stolen guns.
The teens' bodies were later discovered by a passerby on a charred patch of grass along a popular town trail near Full Sail University.
Officials told WKMG that Nicholas is the son of Bernie Presha, an investigator for the state attorney's office and longtime former Orange County sheriff's deputy. The teens, who were best friends, attended Winter Park High School in the Orlando area.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case