Woman tries to bribe Fla. trooper to beat ticket, dash cam allegedly shows
CBS Miami reported Anderson was pulled over for speeding last Thursday after she left a nightclub in downtown Orlando. The trooper said she was doing 12 mph over the speed limit.
During the stop, a dash cam in the trooper's patrol car reportedly caught Anderson twice offering a $3,000 bribe to make the speeding offense disappear, the station reported.
"So there's no way I can pay you off and have this all go away," Anderson can be heard saying on the tape. "You know I can like give you $3,000 in cash."
When told it was illegal to try and bribe a law enforcement officer, Anderson replied, according to CBS Miami, "I know it's illegal, but I did it before. I bribed a cop and I got away with it in Miami."
The trooper noted that Anderson's speech was slurred and she smelled of alcohol. Anderson refused to take a field sobriety test.
She was charged with DUI and felony bribery.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15