Ky. woman glued to Walmart toilet seat no accident?
Police were recently called to the superstore in Monticello, Ky., to discover a woman glued to the toilet seat in the women's bathroom, NBC station WAVE reported.
Police said the woman went into the bathroom, but that's where the story gets hard to pin down.
EMS had to peel the woman off the toilet and took her to the hospital.
She's going to be just fine, WAVE reported. But something doesn't sit right with the police.
"We are looking at it. Right now I wouldn't be prepared to say if it was accidental or intentional," said Monticello Police Chief Ralph Miniard.
Police have not released the woman's name.
Even so, we know you've been glued to your seat reading this.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Coroner: Serial killer, the "Night Stalker," died of cancer
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Ill. man dodges $70 restaurant bill, gets 3 years in prison
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial