Tucker Cipriano, Mitchell Young to be arraigned in deadly baseball bat attack
According to CBS Detroit, a judge earlier this month ordered the 19-year-old Cipriano and 20-year-old Young to stand trial. The two face life in prison if convicted on charges of first-degree premeditated murder, first-degree felony murder, assault with intent to murder and armed robbery.
The April 16 attack in Farmington Hills shocked the community because of the extreme violence and the arrest of a family member. It also contributed to a crackdown on the sale of so-called synthetic marijuana. A witness said the 19-year-old Cipriano smoked it before the attack.
Cipriano has a history of drug problems. Police said he incriminated himself after his arrest.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- 13-yr.-old girls targeted in Minn. abduction attempts
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom
- Report: Fla. man stops to steal beer during police chase