Naked 80-year-old woman 'raising cane' gets tased, arrested
Police in Dorchester County, S.C., used a Taser on a naked 80-year-old woman after she allegedly tried to attack police with her walking stick.
Yup, that's what we meant by raising cane.
CBS Charlotte reports that when police answered a complaint of someone making loud noises in the area, they were met by an elderly woman wearing no clothes on her porch, reportedly hitting the steps of with her cane.
According to police, the woman, who spoke "confusingly," began to swing the cane when officers tried to take it away from her. When persuasive words failed to work, another officer used his Taser on the elderly woman's back, CBS Charlotte reported. She was immediately transported to a nearby medical facility for treatment.
When police investigated the area, they discovered that the woman, a former tenant, had broken three windows at the property.
No charges were filed against the 80-year-old naked 'cane raiser' despite $250 worth of property damage.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web