"Weatherman Bandit" pictures released by FBI
Investigators have dubbed him the "weatherman bandit."
FBI Special Agent Patrick Turner says that since October 2010 it appears the same man is responsible for seven bank heists in Henderson, about 15 miles southeast of Las Vegas, and one robbery in Vegas itself.
No weapon has been used, no one has been hurt, and investigators aren't saying how much money he's stolen.
The FBI says the bandit wears various hats, usually sports sunglasses and sometimes has facial hair and gloves.
He's described as a white male in his 50s, between 5-foot-8 and 6 feet tall, and about 200 pounds.
Images show he has gray hair.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to call the FBI, Las Vegas Field Office, at 385-1281, or submit a tip at www.LasVegasBankRobbers.com.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- N.H. woman get 40 years in prison for child porn
- Ex-judge charged with stealing cocaine from cases