"Weatherman Bandit" pictures released by FBI
Investigators have dubbed him the "weatherman bandit."
FBI Special Agent Patrick Turner says that since October 2010 it appears the same man is responsible for seven bank heists in Henderson, about 15 miles southeast of Las Vegas, and one robbery in Vegas itself.
No weapon has been used, no one has been hurt, and investigators aren't saying how much money he's stolen.
The FBI says the bandit wears various hats, usually sports sunglasses and sometimes has facial hair and gloves.
He's described as a white male in his 50s, between 5-foot-8 and 6 feet tall, and about 200 pounds.
Images show he has gray hair.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to call the FBI, Las Vegas Field Office, at 385-1281, or submit a tip at www.LasVegasBankRobbers.com.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- 13-yr.-old girls targeted in Minn. abduction attempts
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Report: Fla. man stops to steal beer during police chase