Anna Chapman, ex-Russian spy, hits the catwalk during fashion show in Turkey
(CBS/AP) NEW YORK - Russian ex-spy Anna Chapman walked a Turkish catwalk in a long red dress at a fashion show, flanked by two men posing as secret service agents in black suit and sunglasses. She appeared on the runway in the Mediterranean city of Antalya, a top Turkish vacation destination on June 8, 2012.
Designer Hikmet Eraslan said on Wednesday that his Dosso Dossi clothing company donated to Chapman's charity foundation for children with poor eyesight in Volgograd in return for her appearance on Friday.
The 30-year-old red-haired vixen, dubbed a "femme fatale" by tabloids, was deported from the United States in 2010 along with nine other Russian sleeper agents.
Chapman has been keeping a high profile since her deportation to Russia, modeling, editing a magazine, giving lectures and running the foundation.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case