Pizza delivery woman killed by teens, say Ga. cops
Hutcheson, a Domino's Pizza worker and mother of one, was reportedly delivering pizza to a house in Cedartown Thursday night when 18-year-old Cadedra Cook and a 15-year-old boy attacked her. The attackers were arrested Friday after a short foot chase.
Cedartown Assistant Police Chief James Newsome said two officers were conducting a traffic stop around 9 p.m. Thursday when they heard screaming. The officers responded and found Hutcheson with multiple stab wounds.
Newsome says Hucheson was taken to Polk Medical Center where she was pronounced dead.
The suspects were arrested together Friday after a manhunt ended in a local field, the Cedartown Standard newspaper reported.
Records indicate the boy was a troubled teen who left his parents' home to stay with Cook in March 16.
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- N.J. cop accused of firebombing supervisor's home