Erika Perdue, Dallas socialite, arrested on child pornography charges
(CBS) - Authorities in Texas say wealthy Dallas socialite Erika Perdue has been arrested on child pornography charges, after agents who raided her mansion in April found graphic photos and videos on her computer.
According to WFAA, the images showed children as young as toddlers have intercourse with adults.
KDFW reports that undercover agents tracked down the 41-year-old Perdue in January after they were able to go to an illegal child pornography website and downloaded hundreds of graphic pictures and videos from Perdue. WFAA reports that Perdue went by the username "Classyb****."
Court documents reveal Perdue allegedly told the FBI she had been distributing child porn since 1999, WFAA reports.
"She also confessed that she used file-sharing child pornography every day," agents reportedly wrote in court documents.
Perdue is charged with four counts of shipping, receiving and possessing child pornography, KDFW reports.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Hofstra Univ. student, suspect killed in home invasion
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Wife guilty of murder for pushing husband out window
- Jodi Arias Trial: Jury weighs "cruelty" factor
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles