Arianny Celeste, UFC ring girl, arrested for domestic scuffle with boyfriend
(CBS/AP) LAS VEGAS - Police say Arianny Celeste, a 26-year-old UFC ring girl, and her boyfriend have been arrested for a domestic violence episode that left broken glass on the floor of a posh Las Vegas Strip hotel room.
According to a police report released Tuesday, Celeste and 34-year-old Praveen Chandra were each arrested on a misdemeanor battery domestic violence charge after police were called about 4:30 a.m. Saturday to the Wynn Las Vegas casino resort.
Celeste accused Chandra of choking her and squeezing her arm in their hotel room. Chandra then claimed Celeste kicked him in the face in a fight in a limousine.
Police say Celeste declined medical attention for a cut foot after stepping on broken glass. They are both due in court on Friday.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- N.H. woman get 40 years in prison for child porn
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan