Taco Tantrum: Angry, hungry trucker crashes into Taco Bell
Huber Heights police say 23-year-old Michael Smith ordered at a drive-thru window in the Dayton suburb on Tuesday and later realized he was missing the taco. Police say Smith decided to go back to the restaurant where he exchanged un-pleasantries with employees, and then - apparently thinking outside the bun - drove his truck into the building.
Police put on their own thinking caps, tracked the truck's fluid trail to Smith's house a few miles away, and arrested him on a vandalism charge.
Police said Smith told them he hit the building accidentally after driving off fast and losing control of the truck.
No one was injured in the taco tantrum.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Authorities search for missing URI student
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home