Swine statue swiped in Cincinnati
The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that Maggie Gieseke and her family have kept the heavy, 2-foot-tall statue in their yard for a decade, sometimes dressing it up with a white beard and red hat for Christmas, a bow for Valentine's Day, or bunny ears at Easter.
When the "pig-napping" occurred on Saturday, the statue was wearing only eyeglasses. The Gieseke family spread the word, and someone let them know the pig had turned up in tall grass behind some businesses in the nearby Mount Lookout area.
The swine statue was dirty, banged up, and with an ear broken off - plus the initials "NF" were scratched into it.
Wee wee wee wee wee.....
...This little piggy made it all the way home.
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Cops: NC woman tried to poison family members' cheese
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered