Nick Stahl Missing: Fresh search near L.A. skid row for 'Terminator 3' actor
(CBS) LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Los Angeles police were to continue to search Friday near downtown skid row for missing actor Nick Stahl, who starred alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger as John Conner in the movie "Terminator 3," the Los Angeles Times reports.
Stahl was reportedly last seen by his wife on May 9. The LAPD says it doesn't believe foul play was involved. Officials said they thought they had a possible sighting on Wednesday, but that report turned out to be false.
Rose Murphy, Stahl's wife, reported him missing Monday morning to Hollywood Division officers after not seeing him for five days. The couple had been separated since January, Murphy said. She filed court papers in February, saying she thought her husband was using drugs.
Muphy wanted Stahl to limit his contact with their young son and their 2-year-old daughter Marlo.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Authorities search for missing URI student
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home