Nick Stahl, 'Terminator 3' actor, reported missing by wife
(CBS) LOS ANGELES - The actor who starred alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger as John Conner in the movie "Terminator 3" was reported missing by his wife on Monday, reports TMZ.
According to the celebrity website, Nick Stahl's wife filed a missing person's report with the Los Angeles Police Department saying she had last seen her husband on May 9.
In February, TMZ reported that Stahl's wife filed court papers saying she thought her husband was using drugs and wanted to limit his contact with their young son. Sources reportedly told the website that Stahl has been seen in L.A.'s skid row and "may have gotten himself involved in some bad stuff."
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- School security guard allegedly pushes girl down stairs
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- W.Va. girl pleads guilty in the killing of Skylar Neese, 16
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"