Bear Necessities: Animal suspected of stealing 50 lbs. of sunflower seeds
Read that first line again if you need to.
The Green Bay Press Gazette reported Monday that a Russell, Wis. man complained that someone had broken into his garage and stolen a 50-pound bag of sunflower seeds.
A baseball player, maybe?
When Lincoln County sheriff's officers investigated they found claw marks, a broken window and evidence that a (bad news) bear had dragged the bag of seeds into nearby woods. The culprit wasn't found, police said.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Authorities search for missing URI student
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home