Kelli Bordeaux, missing Fort Bragg soldier, may be in danger, authorities say
(CBS) FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. - Authorities are now seeking information in the disappearance of Army Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux, 23, who is missing from Fort Bragg. According to Fayetteville police, Bordeaux was last seen leaving a bar called Froggy Bottoms early Saturday.
Post officials reported her missing Monday. Authorities believe she may be in danger and are asking for the public's help in finding her.
Bordeaux is described as 5 feet tall, weighing 99 pounds, with blond hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink halter top and black shorts, according to police.
Detectives ask those with information to call the department at (910) 433-1856 or CrimeStoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- Cops: Fla. man beaten, robbed, left naked on first date
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Cops: Pa. man arrested due to "rape video" on ex's iPhone
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive