Lisa Robin Kelly, sister on "That 70's Show," arrested on suspicion of domestic abuse, says report
Kelly, 42, was taken into custody at 12:50 a.m. on Saturday by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, TMZ reported. A sheriff's department spokesman told ABCNews.com Kelly was released shortly after posting $50,000 bail, but declined to comment any further.
CBS Los Angeles reports the former sexy blonde sister's mug shot has hit the web and gone viral since her arrest.
Kelly is pictured with her blond hair disheveled, dark bags under her eyes and some bruising.
TMZ reports Kelly says she has been "set up" by her male roommate, who injured himself in an effort to frame the actress as a domestic abuser.
Meanwhile, this isn't Kelly's first arrest. In 2010, Kelly pleaded guilty to a DUI charge in North Carolina and was sentenced to 12 months of unsupervised probation and ordered to pay a fine, according to TMZ.
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Atty: Martin family confident Zimmerman will be convicted
- Missing Univ. of Chicago student's body found in lake
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Report: NFL player questioned in death investigation
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Calif. widow's home broken into 14 times, says she's leaving
- Police: Boy, 13, killed sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Report: Calif. man stabs father, cuts off his own hands