5 charged in Ohio woman Jessica Sacco's death, dismemberment
(CBS/AP) URBANA, Ohio - Five people are facing charges in death of Jessica Sacco, an Ohio woman found dead and dismembered last week in her bathtub.
Arrest documents obtained by the Springfield News-Sun say Sacco's boyfriend, Matthew Puccio, suffocated her with a plastic bag, then stabbed her in the torso in their Urbana home.
Puccio, 25; Christopher Wright, 37; Sharon Cook, 25; Andrew Forney, 26; and Kandis Forney, 25, are all charged in various aspects of the woman's slaying, police say.
Authorities say Wright and Cook helped Puccio cut off the slain woman's legs. The affidavits say Andrew and Kandis Forney then helped hide the parts and transport them for dumping miles away in Cincinnati and Kentucky. Police have said Sacco was killed around March 22. Police say both couples were present during the alleged murder.
Urbana police Chief Matt Lingrell said that Puccio and Sacco had recently met the Forneys online and that the members of the group were "loose friends."
Puccio is charged with murder and a judge on Tuesday set his bond at $100,000. The others, jailed on $50,000 bond each, face tampering and other charges.
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles