Former TSA manager Bryant Jermaine Livingston accused of running prostitution ring out of Md. hotel
(CBS/WUSA) MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Md. - Police say a former Transportation Security Administration manager has been arrested for allegedly running a prostitution ring based out of a hotel in Maryland.
According to CBS affiliate WUSA, 39-year-old Bryant Jermaine Livingston was arrested and charged with five counts of prostitution on March 16, police said.
In a news release, police say officers responded to a prostitution complaint at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Silver Spring on February 15, WUSA reports. According to WUSA, police say management had observed groups of men and women frequently entering and exiting Livingston's room on multiple occasions in the past. They also observed similar behavior on February 15.
Hotel management and police entered the room Livingston was already in and saw "eleven subjects in the room," police said.
Police reportedly said the room was occupied with men and women in various stages of undress.
After interviewing everyone in the room, police say one man admitted that he had paid Livingston $100 to enter the hotel room and engage in sexual activities, WUSA reports.
The TSA said in a statement that Livingston is no longer an employed by them and the "alleged off duty conduct of this individual is unacceptable."
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles
- Jodi Arias Trial: Jury weighs "cruelty" factor