Police: Texas man found in pile of laundry, arrested
22-year-old Guadalupe Olguin was tracked by police to his home in Edinburg, reports the Brownsville Herald. Spokesman J.J. Trevino said that officers entered the house and, after a search, found the pile of clothes. When checking within it, their suspect was found.
Olguin is charged with arson, auto theft, burglary and two counts of engaging in organized criminal activity. He is accused of committing an array of crimes with several accomplices in Brownsville in January.
A criminal complaint alleges that he worked with two others to steal a car from the parking lot of Amigo Pawn Shop on Jan 6.
Police have video evidence of Olguin driving from the pawn shop in the stolen car, according to the document. A witness told officers he then torched the car.
Bonds are set totaling $50,000.
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- "Wonderful person": Funeral held for slain Hofstra student
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Friend: Man charged in missing Maine teen's death knew her
- Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Death of infant son of religious couple ruled homicide
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death