Police: Ohio man beats girlfriend, causes breast implant to pop
CBS Cleveland reports 60-year-old Samuel Cole was charged with felonious assaulted Sunday after he punched his 52-year-old girlfriend several times in the face and nearly suffocated her. Cole allegedly then stomped on her, busting her breast implant.
A police report details the assault, saying Cole choked his girlfriend with one hand and placed his other hand over her nose and mouth. The report says she passed out during Cole's attack, and he later transported her to a hospital, under the condition that she not tell staff what had happened to her.
Staff called police who arrested Cole Sunday morning, about three hours after the incident.
Cole is held in Hamilton County jail in lieu of $50,000 bond. A "stay away" order bars him from contacting the victim.
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Boyfriend charged in murder of Conn. college coed
- Arias returns to court for penalty phase of trial
- Police: Ex-cop once hailed as hero charged with rape
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: NYC man dead after "anti-gay" hate shooting
- Sources: Husband ordered cyanide before wife's death
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Colorado mob attacks man thought to be sexual predator
- Authorities search for missing URI student
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home