Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, formerly Jeffrey Drew Wilschke, was arrested for carrying a concealed knife, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and a probation violation on Thursday.
The Capital Times reports that according to a police news release, residents near Reynolds Park called police to report alleged excessive drinking and drug use near the park.
"Officers contacted a subject they had previous dealings with, identified as Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop," said police spokesman Howard Payne.
Court records show that Zopittybop-Bop-Bop legally changed his name in October. He remained behind bars as of Sunday, and jail records don't list a bail amount or attorney.
Zopittybop-Bop-Bop was spotted near the tennis courts of the park. "A search of his property revealed a knife, marijuana and drug paraphernalia," Payne said.
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- N.H. woman get 40 years in prison for child porn
- Ex-judge charged with stealing cocaine from cases