Report: Missing Florida mom Michelle Parker was humiliated by "People's Court" appearance
(CBS/WKMG) ORLANDO, Fla. - Michelle Parker, the 33-year-old mother who went missing the same day her episode of "The People's Court" aired, reportedly told her mother that appearing on the court show was the most humiliating experience of her life.
Yvonne Stewart told ABC News that her daughter had regrets about appearing on the show when she returned from the taping.
"It was the most humiliating experience of my life," Stewart claims her daughter said. "I don't even ever want to see it. I wish I had never gone."
According to CBS affiliate WKMG, authorities located the missing woman's vehicle, a black Hummer SUV, on the west side of Orlando.
Orlando police said Parker has a violent history with her ex-boyfriend, Dale Smith. He has not been named as a suspect in the disappearance. Smith's father said his son was home when Parker went missing.
Parker appeared as a defendant Thursday on an episode of "The People's Court" with her ex-boyfriend over a $5,000 engagement ring she lost during a fight. Stewart told ABC News that the episode was recorded during the summer.
Parker is described as a white woman, about 5 feet 6 inches tall, with short dark brown hair.
Anyone with information about Parker's whereabouts is urged to call the Orlando Police Department at 321-235-5300.
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- N.J. cop accused of firebombing supervisor's home