Report: 17-year-old claims God told him to molest boy
(CBS/AP) ENFIELD, Conn. - A 17-year-old accused of sexual abuse reportedly claims that he thought God would punish him if he didn't perform sex acts on a younger boy.
According the Associated Press, Cesar Molina abused the same boy over a period of five years. CBS Connecticut reports that the victim allegedly told police that Molina said he would throw the boy out the window and that God would punish him if he resisted.
Molina was reportedly arrested on Sept. 29 and charged with one count of first-degree sexual assault and one count of illegal sexual contact. The case was transferred from juvenile to adult court.
Cesar is reportedly free on a $150,000 bail. His next court date will take place Dec. 9
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen