911: Where's Caylee Anthony?
Orlando, FL, July 15, 2008
Cindy Anthony franticly calls 911 when she discovers her granddaughter, Caylee, is missing. Her daughter, Casey Anthony, tells the dispatcher that she knows who kidnapped the little girl — her babysitter.
Sheriff's deputies immediately searched every location where Casey Anthony claimed the babysitter lived. They found no evidence that the babysitter lived there or that she even existed. Casey Anthony was charged with first degree murder and is awaiting trial
"48 Hours | Mystery".
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Jodi Arias jury finds killing merits possible death penalty
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- "The War in Chicago": A 48 Hours investigation
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case