"I Swastika Obama" Carved on Golf Course
LAKEVILLE, Mass. (WBZ) Someone carved the letter "I" then a swastika and the word "Obama" on the 18th hole at the Lakeville Country Club.
It was discovered early Monday morning by greens keepers.
The Secret Service confirms it is working closely with Lakeville police on the case.
"It's just so insulting to the human race and it just shouldn't be part of our doings by anybody. I just can't understand it. It's unforgivable," course owner Gary Mosca told WBZ.
Mosca says he's going to have to call in turf experts to repair the damage.
He doesn't expect it to be completely fixed until next spring.
VIDEO AND STORY CONTRIBUTED BY CBS AFFILIATE WBZ BOSTON
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- N.H. woman get 40 years in prison for child porn
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Ex-judge charged with stealing cocaine from cases