Randy Quaid Mug Shot: Happy as Clam After Arrest
NEW YORK (CBS/AP) The mug shots of actor Randy Quaid and his wife Eve have been released by the Presidio County Sheriff's Department in Texas, and it looks like the couple had an excellent time on their "free" vacation.
The couple was in custody on Thursday after a warrant was issued for their arrest for skipping out on a $10,000 hotel bill in California. The felony warrant from the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department is for burglary, defrauding an innkeeper and conspiracy.
The two managed to pay their combined bail of $40,000 on Thursday night after a sheriff's deputy drove them to an ATM.
MORE ON CRIMESIDER
September 24, 2009 - Randy Quaid and Wife Arrested for Skipping Hotel Bill
September 24, 2009 - Randy Randy Quaid Arrested for $10,000 Hotel Bill, How Did He Cough Up $40,000 Bail?
- Jury foreman: Jodi Arias "not a good witness"
- Hung jury reportedly emotional at Jodi Arias trial
- Atty.: New Trayvon Martin texts, photos are "red herrings"
- Cops: N.Y. girl leaves suicide note claiming she was bullied
- Kaitlyn Hunt rejects plea deal in underage sex case
- Police: Boston math tutor also meth trafficker
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Investigator: Missing Iowa teen's blood found
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Woman guilty of stabbing fiance to death on wedding day
- Plea deadline is today for Fla. teen Kaitlyn Hunt
- Iowa kidnapping suspect probed in cousins' 2012 deaths
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Pa. couple stabbed each other over "American Idol"
- Swim coach Richard Curl gets 7 years for sex abuse