Randy Quaid Mug Shot: Happy as Clam After Arrest
NEW YORK (CBS/AP) The mug shots of actor Randy Quaid and his wife Eve have been released by the Presidio County Sheriff's Department in Texas, and it looks like the couple had an excellent time on their "free" vacation.
The couple was in custody on Thursday after a warrant was issued for their arrest for skipping out on a $10,000 hotel bill in California. The felony warrant from the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department is for burglary, defrauding an innkeeper and conspiracy.
The two managed to pay their combined bail of $40,000 on Thursday night after a sheriff's deputy drove them to an ATM.
MORE ON CRIMESIDER
September 24, 2009 - Randy Quaid and Wife Arrested for Skipping Hotel Bill
September 24, 2009 - Randy Randy Quaid Arrested for $10,000 Hotel Bill, How Did He Cough Up $40,000 Bail?
- Hung jury in Arias penalty phase, new panel to be chosen
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Cops: Utah teen arrested in death of his 2 brothers
- Ex-teacher on FBI 'Most Wanted' list due in court in porn case
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Third Calif. law student charged in Vegas bird killing
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom
- Missing Univ. of Rhode Island student found safe
- Zimmerman defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin