Porn Star Twins Admit Rooftop Robbery; Are Handcuffs a Career-Killer?
Skin flick star Keyontyli Goffney, 27, has pleaded guilty to acting as a lookout while his twin brother and sometime co-star cut holes through the roofs of Philadelphia businesses to break inside. Goffney, of Arlington, N.J., pleaded guilty to burglary and criminal conspiracy.
He was sentenced to time served.
Goffney, who appeared with his twin brother Taleon in such gay porn flicks as "Marc and the Twins," was arrested last year after police said they saw the twins breaking into a beauty shop.
Taleon Goffney pleaded guilty for his role in the same crimes in July, but he was sentenced to at least three years in prison because of previous arrests. Police say he once swam across a lake while handcuffed to evade officers.
But wait, there's more.
The brothers have appeared in Internet porn videos under the names Teyon and Keyon, said Erik Schut, of Philadelphia-based video retailer TLA Entertainment Group. Schut has said they could have had good careers if they hadn't gotten into trouble.
"They are incredibly good-looking, and being identical twins, it's a novelty," Schut said then.
In "Marc and the Twins," the brothers offer to audition for chiseled porn star Marc Williams in a hotel room and are seen rubbing each other's chests.
Keyontyli Goffney has appeared in porn since at least 2002 and worked as a fashion model, while Taleon Goffney got involved in porn more recently.
Taleon, who police believe is a trained gymnast and karate expert, has used his athleticism to make several daring escapes.
He was handcuffed in the back of a moving police cruiser after a 2006 drug arrest in Clementon, N.J., when he broke out the glass with his head and jumped into a lake while still handcuffed, police Chief Dave Kunkel said.
"He swam across like Flipper, taunting the officers, saying, 'You'll never catch me,"' Kunkel told the Philadelphia Daily News for a story in February.
Taleon Goffney turned himself in a week later.
In January 2007, he jumped 30 feet from the roof of a Camden, N.J., liquor store and swam across the frigid Cooper River before he was caught, police said.
A defense lawyer, Jeffrey Zucker, said Goffney "should have signed up for the Olympics" and referred to him as Spider-Man.
Spider-Man with an identical porn star twin. That would be what… sixteen legs?
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Hofstra Univ. student, suspect killed in home invasion
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Jodi Arias Trial: Jury weighs "cruelty" factor
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles
- Wife guilty of murder for pushing husband out window
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call