Vigil Planned for Yale Student Annie Le
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (CBS/AP) Yale University officials are planning a candlelight prayer vigil for Annie Le, the graduate student whose body is believed to have been found hidden in the wall of a university laboratory building.
Photos: Missing Yale Student Annie Le
The vigil for the 24-year-old Le is scheduled for 8 p.m. Monday at the Ivy League university. The Yale Daily News says an e-mail to the Yale community invites participants to "bring a candle and join us in solidarity."
Police said Sunday they discovered a body hidden inside a wall at the medical laboratory where Le worked. Authorities have not identified the body, but say they are presuming it is Le, who is originally from Placerville, Calif.
Le was last seen on Tuesday in the building. Police are treating the case as a homicide.
Photos: Missing Yale Student Annie Le and Fiance Jonathan Widawsky
ANNIE LE CASE: FULL COVERAGE
MORE ON CRIMESIDER
September 14, 2009 - Yale Student Annie Le: Body Found Stuffed in Laboratory Wall
September 14, 2009 - Vigil Planned for Yale Student Annie Le
September 14, 2009 - Missing Yale Student Annie Le's Body Likely Found on Wedding Day
September 11, 2009 - Missing Yale Student Annie Le Wrote about Campus Safety
September 10, 2009 - Annie Le: Search Dogs Called In for Missing Yale Student
September 10, 2009 - Yale Grad Student Annie Le Vanishes Five Days Before Wedding
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
- Cops: Hofstra student died in police-involved shooting
- Ariel Castro's lawyer says he'll plead not guilty
- 17-year-old charged with murdering two Ohio brothers
- Berlusconi "bunga bunga" parties detailed at Italian trial
- 'Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' arrested
- Creighton Univ. professor, wife, found slain in Omaha home
- Defense lawyer: Jodi Arias will speak "about who she is"
- Arias jury hears of anguish from murder victim's family
- Boy, 12, appears in court in sister's fatal stabbing
- Hofstra Univ. student, suspect killed in home invasion
- Cops: N.M. mom chased her daughter's abductor for 7 miles
- Cops: DNA confirms remains those of Ga. college freshman
- Texas woman's body found 2 days after 911 call
- Jodi Arias Trial: Jury weighs "cruelty" factor