South Carolina's Joe Wilson to Obama "You Lie": Is it a Crime?
NEW YORK (CBS) While heckling the President of the United States is distasteful, there is little doubt that South Carolina Republican Rep. Joe Wilson's actions were legal when he shouted, "You lie," during President Barack Obama's health care speech Wednesday night.
But other assemblies around the world (and right here in America!) are frequently far less civil. In fact, some are downright violent.
Here's our top 8 list of what happens when politicians throw down:
7. Czech Republic
6. Georgia (the country)
4. South Korea
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case
- Cops: Hosftra student was killed by officer's gunshot