Jon and Kate Plus Cops
NEW YORK (CBS) In an unexpected (not really) twist in the media-explosion that is "Jon and Kate Plus 8," the cops were called to the Gosselin residence in Lower Heidelberg Township, Pa. Thursday night after the dueling duo got into a blowout fight, according to celebrity gossip site TMZ.
In a video interview posted on TMZ.com, Jon Gosselin said Kate Gosselin called the police after he refused to let her in the house during his time with their children. "She tried to come home yesterday and I wouldn't let her in the gate. And I guess she called police," he said.
Jon Gosselin said Kate Gosselin "didn't agree with my babysitting."
Jon Gosselin said the police recommended they settle their dispute with their lawyers. The police spent only spent 10 minutes at the house, according to TMZ.
Soon after the altercation, Kate Gosselin left the property and checked into the Days Inn Hotel, TMZ reports.
We would have expected Kate Gosselin , who according to US Magazine makes $75,000 an episode, to stay in fancier digs.
- 4 accused of holding mother, child captive in Ohio
- Walter Lee Williams is 500th on FBI's "Most Wanted" list
- Victim in Utah church shooting expected to survive
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Bulger Trial: Admitted killer Martorano calls self "nice guy"
- N.M. Police: Grandmother unmasks robber, finds grandson
- Italian high court gives reason for new Knox trial
- Mother beats man she believes molested her kids
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Digging resumes for Jimmy Hoffa remains today
- Cops: Calif. math teacher had sex with boy multiple times
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Search for missing woman, 19, in Tempe, Ariz.
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen