Sticky Situation: Women Seek Revenge on Cheater With Crazy Glue
The women are each charged with being party to false imprisonment, a felony with a maximum prison term of six years. One is charged with fourth-degree sexual assault.
Calumet County prosecutors say 48-year-old Therese A. Ziemann of Menasha lured the man to a Stockbridge motel last Thursday and held him against his will. Prosecutors say she was soon joined by 43-year-old Michelle Belliveau of Neenah; 43-year-old Wendy L. Sewell of Kaukauna; and the man's wife.
Authorities say Ziemann punched the man in the face and glued his penis to his stomach.
The Associated Press is not naming the victim's wife to protect the man's identity as a victim of sexual assault.
The women are free on $200 cash bails.
- Hitman testifies "Whitey" Bulger "broke my heart"
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, released from prison
- Cops: Utah man shoots father-in-law during Mass
- Embattled ex-Elmo puppeteer wins 3 Daytime Emmys
- Univ. of Chicago student missing for five days
- Affidavit: Drug deal led to murder of Ind. teen
- Calif. teacher accused of killing wife arrested after search
- Joseph Naso, 79, on trial in "Double Initial" murders
- Jimmy Hoffa search focuses on field in Detroit suburb
- Court revisits disputed 911 call in Zimmerman trial
- Medical examiner resigns after 3 die in same hotel room
- Calif. school district wins $2.6M in "false rape" case
- Coroner: Serial killer, the "Night Stalker," died of cancer
- Report: Child sex sting in Florida nets 41 arrests
- Funeral held for Md. girl who police say was raped, killed