Caught On Tape: Alleged Burglar Pulled From Drain
An alleged burglar was drained.
An eleven-hour standoff ended with his surrender to Los Angeles Police, who pulled the suspect out of a storm drain on the busy Freeway 405.
The man is alleged to have attempted to steal copper wire from a nearby warehouse. He appears worn out as police help him out of a man-hole and arrest him.
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Missing Univ. of Chicago student's body found in lake
- Calif. teen, once honored, now murder suspect, cops say
- Mother of La. girl allegedly killed by brother speaks out
- Details surface about Zimmerman jury candidate pool
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Report: Calif. man stabs father, cuts off his own hands
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple