Dane Cook's In-Law Accused Of Stealing His Millions
Erika McCauley was arraigned Thursday and ordered held on $1 million bail.
Darryl McCauley, Cook's half brother and McCauley's husband, pleaded not guilty in March to larceny and forgery.
Authorities say state police recently found more than $700,000 hidden in the McCauleys' homes in Wilmington, Mass., and York Beach, Maine. State police found nearly $900,000 in December.
Prosecutors say Darryl McCauley stole the money while he worked for Cook's company, Great Dane Enterprises. His attorney has said he denies taking money without Cook's consent.
Erika McCauley's attorney did not immediately return a message Thursday.
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jodi Arias Lawyer: Defense won't call more witnesses
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- Report: Texas girl dies after being abandoned in hot car
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web