CS Funnies: Robber Leaves Name, Address At Holdup
Police said they went to the address and arrested a 42-year-old suspect.
The holdup took place Tuesday at a Speedway station in the Grand Rapids suburb of Kentwood.
Police told The Grand Rapids Press the robber told the station clerk he had a gun. He appeared to be holding a weapon beneath a piece of paper.
After getting cash, the man dropped the paper and ran when the clerk made a move toward him.
Officers said the address on the paper was for a Grand Rapids apartment. They arrested the suspect when he arrived about an hour after the robbery.
The gun turned out to be a homemade fake.
More At The Grand Rapids Press
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias jury: We can't decide sentence
- Kaitlyn Hunt: "I'm scared of losing the rest of my life..."
- "Anonymous" vows to petition Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Cops: Mom arrested for stripping during school assembly
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Ronald Poppo, victim of "cannibal attack," thanks doctors
- Fla. man accidentally calls 911 and reveals murder plan
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Alleged prison gang leader impregnated 4 guards
- Army: Soldier charged with videotaping women at West Point
- 13-yr.-old girls targeted in Minn. abduction attempts
- Cops: Barbara Walters' daughter charged with DUI in Fla.
- Cops: NY man rescued after being held for ransom
- Report: Fla. man stops to steal beer during police chase