Tickets Pile Up On Parked Car With Dead Body Inside
Jennifer Morales of Manhattan says it's believed her father, George Morales, died of a heart attack.
Morales said she had last heard from her dad in early May. Morales said she had contacted police; but police say they have no report on record.
A city marshal found the body of George Morales on Wednesday while trying to tow the minivan from beneath the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway overpass. Parking tickets and dust covered the vehicle.
More At The Daily News
- Ex-Playmate pleads guilty in immigrant smuggling case
- Missing Univ. of Chicago student's body found in lake
- Report: Okla. teen vanishes while hiking in South America
- Mother of La. girl allegedly killed by brother speaks out
- FBI finds possible human remains at mobster's former home
- Cleveland kidnap victims may get state govt. payments
- Calif. teen, once honored, now murder suspect, cops say
- Ariel Castro, alleged Cleveland kidnapper, appears in court
- Report: NFL player not ruled out as suspect in murder probe
- Steubenville teen rapist must register as sex offender
- Ind. woman, sentenced to death at 16, to be released
- Report: College student kept girl, 13, in his room for a month
- "Modern-day slavery" case "all lies," suspect's mom says
- Report: 2 NY men arrested in alleged radiation terror plot
- Okla. inmate executed in the 2000 death of a couple
- Report: Calif. man stabs father, cuts off his own hands