"Playgirl" Coverboy Now Ducking For Cover In Murder Trial
DENVER (AP) Jury selection is under way in the murder trial of a former porn actor accused of killing a Denver businessman.
Twenty-seven-year-old Timothy J. Boham is charged with first-degree murder and aggravated robbery in the shooting death of John Kelso more than 2? years ago.
A housekeeper found the 43-year-old Kelso dead in the bathtub of his home on Nov. 13, 2006. Kelso was the president of Professional Recovery Systems, a Denver collection agency.
Previously released court documents indicate Boham told his mother and sister he tried to rob Kelso of $400,000 he thought Kelso kept in a safe, but that Boham said his gun fired accidentally.
Boham was arrested in Arizona three days later.
Boham appeared in films in 2004-05 under the name Marcus Allen.
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Utah police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web