Peterson Watch: 'Win A Conjugal Visit With Drew'
Drew Peterson walking into courthouse May 8.
CHICAGO (AP) Former police officer Drew Peterson cracked jokes from jail on a Chicago radio show that he called collect.
He called WLS Radio's Mancow & Cassidy show on Wednesday and offered snippets of a comedy routine he's working on.
Peterson once proposed a "Win a Date With Drew" contest and offered a jail version called "Win a Conjugal Visit with Drew." He also joked about prison showers, his legal fees and his "bling" handcuffs, saying humor is how he deals with stress.
Peterson is charged with first-degree murder in the 2004 death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. He's also a suspect in the 2007 disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson.
He denies wrongdoing.
WLS interview with Drew Peterson and Christina Raines
- Jury deliberates possible death sentence for Jodi Arias
- Atty: Charges will not be dropped in Kaitlyn Hunt case
- Fla. girl, 18, charged over underage same-sex relationship
- Iowa Cops: Man suspected of abducting 2 girls found dead
- Jodi Arias makes her opening statements to the jury
- Jodi Arias talks about suicide, what she'll do with her life in prison
- Jodi Arias to speak on own behalf as jury weighs death
- Report: Dogs removed from kidnap suspect Castro's home
- Mom of Hailey Dunn, missing teen found dead, speaks out
- Jodi Arias, convicted killer, asks jury to spare her life
- Arias to jury: Alexander's death "the worst mistake of my life"
- Man charged with murder in case of missing Maine girl, 15
- Family of accidentally slain Hofstra student critical of cops
- 3 teens charged with raping girl, 12, putting video on web
- Report: Slain Conn. student Alyssiah Wiley found dismembered
- Jodi Arias: A timeline of a sensational murder case